Phone # 203.438.5795
Term of Use
Thank you for purchasing from Ridgefield Playhouse.
1. All sales are final. There are absolutely no refunds or exchanges for non-members. Any purchased tickets can be returned to The Playhouse as a tax deductible donation. Patrons who donate tickets will receive a tax letter confirming your donation via mail.
2. Tickets must be paid in full at time of purchase and payment will be immediately deposited and processed upon receipt. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, personal checks or money orders are welcome. Orders placed ONLINE are subject to an additional $5.00 non-refundable service charge per TICKET. Orders in person or mails via CASH or CHECK, are subject to an additional $2 ticket processing fee per TICKET. Orders by phone, in person, or mails via CREDIT CARD, are subject to an additional $3.00 non-refundable credit card processing fee as well as the $2 ticket processing fee per TICKET. There will be a $25 service fee for all checks returned for insufficient funds.
3. If your tickets are to be "held at will call", they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
4. All member and individual ticket orders are filled in order of receipt. Tickets ordered within 10 days of performance will be held at the Box Office. Every effort is made to process orders according to customer request; however, The Ridgefield Playhouse cannot ensure that the choice specified will be available, in which case the Box Office will assign the next best available seating. While every seat is a great seat, ordering early is highly encouraged. Tickets should be examined upon receipt. Lost or misplaced tickets may be reprinted with ID. A $3 fee will be due per reprinted ticket.
5. For the Family shows, a child 12 months and younger may be admitted without a ticket; so long as the child occupies the same seat as a ticket holder. For all other performances, persons without tickets will not be allowed to enter the theatre.
6. The conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers. venue operators Ridgefield Playhouse cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
7. Discounts may not be used in any combination or retroactively. Discounts must be requested at the time of purchase. Full-price tickets may not be exchanged later for discounted tickets nor may a refund be given for the difference between the full price and the discounted price of the ticket. Child ticket prices refer to anyone under the age of 12. Student ticket prices refer to anyone under the age of 18 or can provide a student ID at the time of sale. Senior ticket prices refer to anyone over the age of 62.
8. The Ridgefield Playhouse is a NON-PROFIT Organization. All ticket sales are final. Unless a performance is cancelled or rescheduled by The Ridgefield Playhouse, there are no refunds or exchanges. If you are a ticket holder unable to attend an event, The Ridgefield Playhouse will accept the tickets back as a tax deductible donation.
9. In case of inclement weather, should the performance occur, there are no refunds or exchanges. Should a performance be cancelled, exchanges will be available through the box office. Requests for refunds are on a case by case basis. All shows are subject to change. Should a show be rescheduled, the original tickets will be good for the rescheduled date. If you are a ticket holder unable to attend a rescheduled date, there are no refunds; however, exchanges will be available through the box office. Requests for refunds will be handled on a case by case basis. If you are in possession of your tickets, they must be returned to the box office before an exchange or refund can be considered. While Ridgefield Playhouse regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, Ridgefield Playhouse cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. We will also accept the tickets back as a tax deductible donation.
10. Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more. For information and reservations, call our box office at (203) 438-5795.
Gift certificates are available through the box office or at our concessions counter.
80 East Ridge
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Recorded program information
and live assistance when available:
The Box Office is open Monday -
Friday: 9am - 5:30pm,
Saturday: 12pm - 4pm and 1 hour
prior to a live performance.
Phone: (203) 438-5795
Fax: (203) 438-4543